The Professor started the topic Put out more 'rich media' online – Yeah bro, but how? in the forum Social Media 4 years ago
Everyone wants to have rich media (high quality) at all times to post online, but how do you ensure that you get quality photos with your busy schedule?
Here are a few tips to incorporate:
– Have a friend who also likes to take photos, and schedule a day out with him/her to do something outside of the house – it could be anything from a walk in…[Read more]
Tinder, being one of the most popular dating apps in the world deserves it’s own thread – Here we go:
There are roughly 6 main pictures on the Tinder dating app – you should take advantage of all of them!
A few things to get in your top 5 pics:
– appealing face shot – recent or not too old, or else you are just false advertising which doesn’t l…[Read more]
So while making a post on social media can take time, who cares about what you post if nobody sees it!?
There are ways to drive more engagement with your posts:
1. Make sure and engage with your audience on when they post – reciprocation is still very much alive in 2019!
2. Ask occasional questions in your ‘post’ that will spark some discu…[Read more]
I have engaged in the below discussion for many years – imo girls apply extreme subjective optimization to their initial interpretation of this and are open to a different interpretation once they ruminate on it or have more information, lets see…
“Girls who give out their Instagram or Whatsapp to a guy at a party or event when asked
is the e…[Read more]
I see this all the time under pictures: “I don’t know what to post here” …. hmmm
Well here is what I think about that, basically if you have a picture and you can’t think of anything to write that means you are overthinking it.
Like the course states, a blank caption is wasted space, and that writing that you don’t know what to post is almost t…[Read more]
I don’t think most people really need to worry that much about this as it doesn’t really matter at first.
Once you are posting on a regular basis or want to make ‘updawg’ your photos to the next level then I recommend some basics around editing a photo.
– Always think about what you want to make ‘POP’, meaning: what are you trying to bring…[Read more]